Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yeah.. I know

No post in forever.. sorry. I have the most fucked up sleeping pattern again. I have been crazy sick with stomach problems. Insane pain. Im up at 430am learning about ADD on Dr. Phil. Its no big secret that I am totally ADD. Hmm, ADD, post tramatic stress disorder, addict, a little OCD, a lot crazy.. I am a blast. Still wouldn't change me. I have moved temperarily till I decide what I want to do. I know I do not mesh with a roommate. OMGosh so glad to get out of that deal. Cant believe what some people will do to get what they want. Con artist. This dude seriously was only nice to me cause he thought he could get me into a relationship! I moved out a week before the end of the month, went back to get my bed and a few other things and it was all gone! WTF? I seriously dont understand people.. or men for that matter. After what Ive been through.. I dont need the stupid shit! Time to grow up! There are a shitload of scumbags out there.
I know I am leaving Denver soon so I dont want to get into anything long term.. like a long term lease. Plan on prepping for the Arnold here and moving right after. I gotta state AGAIN and I will again.. the people that come out of the woodwork when I get back on stage.. DONT. I was never dead. If you arent around now.. I wont need you around then. I know who my friends are, and I know who to stay away from. A lot of sick people in this industry that let a little success make them fucking retarted. I am not angry.. I am hurt. I will spend some time out of town during the prep which will make it a little more fun. I seriously hate the gym Im training at now. Its a 24 Hour with the personality of a brick wall. Super unfriendly and no equipment. I actually use to do my cardio there back in the old days. Its not even motivating for cardio though. I can definitely feel a change in my outlook. Im not as peppy and smiley. I need to realine. Im feeling kinda bland. My training is kinda boring but its ok. My genetics are very unique and I should not be underestimated. I walked into Hooters Saturday night and stood out like BIG! Of course Im blond, pink holter, too small skinny jeans, and 5 inch heels. No ones going to notice that. Since Ive learned a little better to disappline myself maybe I can work 2013 out. I knew what I was doing YEARS ago.. I just like rebeling a little too much. When someone loses everything and hits rock bottom there is no where to go but up.

Ive been watching so many movies lately and not reading. Not good! I am so much happier when I read too. Saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo last night. Pretty good.. I really liked the girl.. oddly sexy, and I dig Daniel Craig. Hit me with some book recommendations. Happy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, don't be too harsh about people coming out of the woodwork when you compete again. It's like you just dropped off the radar so it is hard to keep up to date with you. They probably just miss you.

    Not sure what your into Heather but for an incredible action series check out Andy McDermott. It's totally unbelievable and totally fun!

    ReplyDelete