Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow days.. yawn!

Egh!!! I am so not a cold weather girl! We got some major snow yesterday. People that are meant to live somewhere like Colorado love it when it snows. I am out of books and can only watch so much bad tv. I did Netflix a movie last night with Vin Diesel.. love him.
I crave warmth. I just don't get snow.. its an inconvenience. I am realizing some dreams that I had stuffed away. I desperately want to learn to surf! And eventually live somewhere I can practice. My next trip will be my first lesson. I looooove the movie Soul Surfer.. even if the acting is a little rough in spots. ;) Its a sweet inspirational story with beautiful footage. I watched Blue Crush yesterday.. A corny surfer movie that totally lost my attention half way through.

I am super app happy. I shop for apps all the time so if you have any suggestions on good ones let me know. I love them! They are so much fun! I'm learning all kinds of mostly useless info. LOL
Ive gotten a lot of email and support/feedback which is awesome and I love hearing from you! Don't ever think that its a problem or silly. Even if you have constructive criticism, suggestions.. bring it on. Again.. I am going to aim to compete again in 2013.. that is not set in stone. The new improved Heather would be interesting to see. I appreciate that and would like to even see it myself but I have to do what is best. I say that and mean it for the first time... and I know what that means now!:) I am working on a different site that I am kinda having a hard time with the direction of. I'm not 100% on how I want to direct it. I'll have new pictures and updates for it by summer.

I'm thinking about writing a blog about my 'single'/'dating' life. Not sure if I want to go there. Touchy topic. I'm just full of observation that I'm dying to say something about. My most annoying is how people behave in a way that THEY are doing YOU a fucking favor by being interested in you! Maybe this is just my experience. LOL Yeah.. just don't! Your false sense of importance is just plain sick! That said...  I do believe in love 1000%! LOL Love is awesome.. don't miss out! I'm talking friendship, romantic, family.. all relationships! :)
Superbowl Sunday.. I'm voting for the Dolphins cause Im a huge Dan Marino fan. I especially like him in his Slimgenics commercials. Hehe.. Seriously, I only know that the Giants are playing cause I have a friend that loves the Giants otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who even one team is. I am the ONLY person to grow up in Nebraska and not watch football.
My thoughts on the cheerleader article? How stupid for her to even put out there that she was offered a 75k contract to use anavar! LIAR! She wasn't offered shit! Just another piece from the media to confuse the public about steroid use.

1 comment: