Monday, February 20, 2012

Ms. International

I am soooooo sick! I have been sick most of the winter. It's a real downer. You take feeling good for granted till you get sick. I had a rough week but my weekend got much better. I'm sure I got sicker cause I didn't really rest and did some running around. I fantasize about warm weather and beaches.
Iris actually got injured? That is crazy. She's the bionic woman. So now it leaves it kinda open at the Arnold to a few different possibilities for a new Ms. I. You asked what I thought about the competition and since I wont be there obviously someone else will win. lol I haven't followed the scene since I left but I am a bit now cause I do love it and I am still interested. Because I haven't been watching I am not familiar with everyone competing now. Its kinda nice being on this side and not being a competitor.
I think its really hard to say who will win this year cause you can never tell who's going to come in how and how some physiques are going to look once compared to others. A lot of bb look fantastic standing alone but not so much next to another. Yaxeni is a given to look gorgeous. She is most likely to win. She has set a standard over the years. I think Alina may give her a bit of competition. Debi is definitely a judge favorite cause she's in shape. Alina will definitely be in shape and I think she has better lines. She is all and all stunning. I hope Tina is top 6 cause she has improved so much and deserves it. I think she will be and of course Cathy always looks amazing. I really like Zoas physique and Brigita from what I have seen. I am personally partial to Kim too. I think she is beautiful.
The guys will be interesting. I think it will be Branch but Evan will look awesome I'm sure. I love Dennis Wolfe. I wish I could be there, its going to be a good show, but there is next year and I will definitely be there when I am ready. I love the AC weekend! I wish for all the ladies to do well and have a fantastic time. Enjoy the experience.. not everyone gets it so it is a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Champ...sorry 'bout sickness, its running rampant out on the East Coast, everyone is sick ...coughing all the time...btw its nice to read today's entry, that your fire still burns inside...

    ReplyDelete