Monday, December 26, 2011

The morning after..

Holiday feasting... OMG! I am not use to eating insane amounts and the sugar! So bad! I cant handle food like I use to AT ALL. Too much food is just a really, really bad thing. It has a very negative impact on my mood. I can look back know and see all the things that really changed my personality and food is definitely one of them. For me I don't feel like doing anything, I get crabby and short tempered. Then the insane tummy aches, bloating/gas, bigger/rounder belly. YUCK. Of course too little wasn't a good situation either. ;)
Nothing taste as good as being fit feels. LOL.. seriously though. ;) Needless to say I had spinach salad for dinner tonight.
Christmas was very nice and sober.. I remember it. ;) I hung with friends Saturday night.. over ate, woke up and over ate way more Sunday. As I'm watching Jaime Lee selling Activia for the holiday tummy ache.. super, Ill get right on that. Food has always been another way of coping for me.. eating and shopping. Balance is a beautiful thing. I have gotten pretty skilled in being aware and knowing my boundaries. There is NO band aid big or bad enough to fix the real problem. And ripping it off hurts like a mother fucker.

I was in the gym to do back and hams on Saturday morning and tweaked my hips enough to put me in icky pain. I have felt so good for months that I took the nooooo aches and pain for granted thinking I was invincible again or something. I couldn't even hang on the stepmill today cause my hips are so jacked. I have serious scar tissue in my hips and low back. When it gets aggravated it gets very frustrating. I did manage to train chest earlier so not a total loss today.
The pain didn't stop me from being a little cocky while I was watching people lifting today. It takes me half the time to make the same progress of other people. hehehe...

Thank you for the feedback! Very cool and I appreciate it. Keep it comin..

No comments:

Post a Comment