Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday

Yeah.. that's the best topic I could come up with. lol I don't really have much for ya today.. My legs are super sore, my hips are killen and Im exhausted. I just wrote about not taking things personal in my last post but I'm guilty. Somethings just initially sting and hurt too much not to take personal. It does pass and you remember its not you so keep movin. I guess the shit that does stick and hurt the worst is when its something that effects your own self esteem cause its something you are already self conscious about. Yeah! That stuff sucks to sort out.

I haven't been sleeping much and that, like bad food makes me a bear! A bit of a combo. Holidays have just been tough for me period. I am sooooo ready for summer and heat but there are 2-3 more freezing ass months left. So yay, holidays are over but more snow. :( Watched the Adjustment Bureau in the middle of the night... weird stuff. I thought I was the only one that thought about crazy shit like that being possible. lol Gave me chills.

I did get a New Years resolution today. :) Be more concerned with being interested than interesting.(As I sit here and write a blog all about ME) I do have a tendency to be a little shy and I hate feeling like I'm digging into others business so this may be a challenge for me but I'm going to make the effort!
Off to the gym... Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment