Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Challenge the mirror

Ok so I have something for u to do for yourself that is for inner beauty. Journal and list people u know, interact with, and then what annoys u about them. Things they do and behaviors that make u go crazy. Look at what u have written, reread, take inventory. R any of these thing something that maybe someone else would see in u? Meditate on it. What do u need to correct? We all screw up and do dumb shit that can be hypocritical but it's up to us to recognize it and fix it!

2 comments:

  1. Okay....Champ....I took my time with this one and thought about it overnight and then picked my work as the place to do this as the gym isnt good as i dont interact with too many people and at home, well,,,you know you cant find too much wrong there with loved ones...but anyway...i took stock, had to make some tough decisions and lo and behold, i do some things to people that people do to me that annoys me...thanks for making me do this...i learned something about myself...good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so glad it helped Tim! It sure has for me!

    ReplyDelete